3 ways to get free diamonds in mobile legends






I'm going to talk a little about diamonds in mobile legends, I have seen like a few hacks and stuff going around and I think they don't even work but people like try them to get some free diamonds in the game and get an advantage in the game without paying or without doing.
 I think so, using these hacks to try to get free gems or free diamonds in mobile legends, but don't do this like don't do this like first of all there is a big chance we will get a virus and stuff and it might not even work so you will just waste time doing stuff and they will not even work and there's a big chance you will get hacked or something yourself, so don't try to do that it's just stupid and even if it does work which.
 I highly doubt it will you will most likely go ahead and get banned because you have cheated in the game and the creators and stuff of the game can see all your activity on mobile legend, so I don't absolutely not recommend doing this but it is actually a few ways you can actually go and get some free diamonds in mobile legends, completely legit no heck no nothing okay so this article.
I'm going to show you three ways to get free diamonds in mobile legends.
 so the first step I'm going to show you is basically you can go and get I think 200 or 300 free diamonds completely free and there is actually in the game today, exactly really easy to do so basically what you do you're going to click your profile and then you go down to the account you click the account and here you can see you can go ahead and bind your account your Facebook account or your VK account I don't have VK so I can't sign up for that but if I would have that I will be able to get 100 free damage with this which is just awesome and you can also go and sign up for your Google Play account but I'm not sure if you will go ahead and get Anna diamonds from that, but you can go ahead and do that anyway because if you do with it will you will be able to have a backup on your account.



 so the second way I'm going to show you how to get some free diamonds is that you use an app which is basically called cash for apps, so if you have the time and one going to get some free diamonds in mobile legends without spending a single dime you can go ahead and do this but I mean it will take a while to actually go ahead and get some freedom, it's a mobile edge maybe like two three days or maybe even a day if you consistently do it but this app is basically you will get some points in the app for downloading different games and trying them out for maybe 30 seconds that it will go fast, but I mean you will need to have like 2,000 points and you will be able to get like an iTunes come watch and then or a Google Play card and these cards you can go ahead and use a mobile Lydians and you will basically go ahead and get the diamonds for free. I'm not saying that you have to do it but if you want to do it and leave a link down in the description which will take you to this app directly and the third way that.
 I'm really recommending which in my opinion is the best way to get some free diamonds in mobile legends is signing up for my giveaway that I'm doing right now okay guys I'm giving away $100 in iTunes cards as well as $100 in Google Play cards. And that you want one of these you can say either about iTunes cards if you're playing on iOS or that you want to go playing put card if you're playing on Android so go ahead and like comment down and be subscribed cuz I will go ahead and ounce the winners in the future and you want to be subscribed so you don't miss it okay but that's basically all the three ways I have and guys I hope this help job at least a little bit and guys do not use hacks because it will not work it will just destroy your account so don't do it will just waste your time and you might get a virus so don't do that.

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment